Thanks for your interest! If you think Clearwater Ranch is a good fit for your special needs loved one, here are your next steps:
1. Complete and submit the Questionnaire.
2. Your completed questionnaire will be reviewed for initial eligibility.
3. CRC will set up a phone meeting to answer your questions and to learn more about your potential resident.
4. Tour the property.
5. Meet the existing families.
Preliminary Eligibility is Determined
(Preliminary eligibility is determined, usually after step 5, sometimes earlier. Occasionally we require additional documentation or meetings to determine eligibility.)
6. Review CRC Limited Liability Company (LLC) documents
7. Consult with your lawyer, accountant or financial advisor to seek their views on this opportunity.
8. Sign the Subscription Page and send it together with a deposit of $10,000 to Living Unlimited. The deposit will hold your subscription price.
9. Participate in a face-to-face interview with the CRC Community Manager. This should include the potential resident and appropriate family or care provider.
10. Complete and submit the CRC Application within 30 calendar days of receipt.
11. Your completed application will be reviewed for final eligibility.
Final Eligibility is Determined
12. If accepted by CRC, send balance within 30 days. If the balance is not received within 30 days, the subscription is canceled, and your deposit is forfeited.
13. If not accepted by CRC, your deposit will be returned.
14. If you withdraw, your deposit will be forfeited.